Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Little Fun Inspiration

I recently discovered these fun oil paintings by Kimberly Applegate and have fallen in love with them! I've always loved cute little accent chairs and she's found a way to make them extra fun by adding cute animals sitting on them. There is just about an animal for every type of person, too - pandas, pigs, geese, pink flamingos, butterflies, bears, you name it! They are just so cute, and 6 x 8" prints are only $22! for that price we can create a hole gallery wall! Wouldn't it be so cute!

Here are a few for inspiration today. I hope they bring you as much joy as they bring me!








For more adorable art pieces from Kimberly Applegate check out my Pinterest board.
If you would like to buy one (or two or three) of these pieces visit her etsy shop!

Have a great day!
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment