Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My Debut Novel The Willow's Secret!


Live on Amazon!

I'm so excited to announce the release of my first novel The Willow's Secret! It's been a life long dream for me to be a published author, and now it's happening!

Here's the Synopsis:

When Reagan Walker, a zealous young college student, makes the last minute decision to go home during the school break, she ends up getting far more than she bargained for.  With her father three months in the grave and her mother still struggling to regain her footing she expects it to be a quiet couple of weeks. Turns out she couldn't have been more wrong.

 First, Tommy Bradshaw reappears in her life giving her fiance a run for his money. Then she and her aunts stumble into a mystery that has Reagan questioning her mother's devotions and her true parentage.  Will Reagan be able to discover the truth about her mother? Did she have a secret lover? Who was her real father? And who will end up winning her own heart? All these secrets are revealed in this poignant tale of true love and second chances under the branches of an old willow tree.

Here's what people are saying:

 "I couldn't put it down. It is wonderful! I love how the book flows and how you tell the story with both the mom and her daughter. My favorite part was how you tied Bram into the story line at the end. I hope that you keep writing because I would love to read another one of your books!" ~KM
"This book was so fun and I got sucked right into the story!" ~DA
"I'm reading it now! It definitely pulls you in. Loving it so far!" ~KS
"This was such a fun read! I got sucked into the life of Clara and Reagan immediately! There were so many fun twists that I didn't see coming and it kept me intrigued! I couldn't put it down and finished it in two days! Awesome work Kara!" ~DA


I'm so stoked about the great feedback I'm getting! I'd love for you all to read it. It's FREE on Kindle Unlimited so now you have no excuse! lol! And when you do, please leave me a review. Good or bad, I would love your feedback!

And get it soon because the bonus scene titled 'Bram' will release on February 12th, 2017!
(A little extra love for Valentine's Day!)


and

I also have a blog just for my writing if you'd like to follow along

learn more at www.karakoeven.com

This is exciting you guys! 
And I intend to keep writing - my second full novel is already half way finished!

This is going to be a great year!
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment